1h 10m serves 10
- 125g butter
- 150g dark drown sugar
- 2 eggs
- 175g self raising flour
- mixed spice
- 120g light creme fraiche
- 2 tablespoons maple syrup
- 100g roasted lighty salted cashews
- icing sugar
- Preheat the oven to 180 degrees and grease a 15x25cm pan
- Beat all the ingredients except for the cashews and icing sugar on a medium speed untill the mixture becomes a lighter color.
- Spoon the mixture in a into the baking pan and sprinkle the casheys on top
- Bake for 50 minutes, wait at least 15 minutes before taking the cake out of the baking pan, dust with icing sugar and serve with some creme fraiche and maple syrup… ENJOY!!!